These are fanfic and graphics created for our favorite actor Mark Anthony Fernandez. Originally posted at MAF's Thread3 or Thread4 at PinoyExchange.com.
Please email telemafias@gmail.com for permission to repost.
We own all TELEMAFIA SERIES and its fictional characters. These stories are works of fiction. Any similarities between them and real characters and events are purely coincidental.

NOW SHOWING:
Rivalry - Episode 3 ******NEW******




Happy Together Episode 4
You Complete Me - Episode 8 ******NEW******
Somewhere In Time - Episode 5
Somewhere In Time - Episode 6



Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Angel - EPISODE 10: Three French Hens



Scene: Club Elf

Chris is at the bar getting drunk.  Joseph brings over three pretty girls.

Joseph:  Chris, I'd like you to meet Mademoiselles Marie, Fifi and Genevieve.  Girls, this is Mr. Christian Pascual. 

Girls:  Bonsoir, Monsieur Pascual.  (tittering)

Chris: Hi.  Nice to meet you, girls.  Have a great time here tonight.

Chris turns back to his drink.  The girls look at him funny and then they leave to go dance by themselves.

Joseph: Chris, what the hell?  You just blew off some hot French stewardess tail! 

Chris: I'm not in the mood, okay?

Joseph: You may not be in the mood, but I am.

Chris: Then go after them!  What does that have to do with me?

Joseph: You look like your grandma's been run over by a reindeer for days! Ha ha! 

Chris barely cracked a smile.

Joseph: Aw c'mon man.  You're still thinking of Carol, it sounds likes she has way too much baggage, even for you...

Chris: Seriously dude, just leave me alone. 

Noelle comes in the club with her posse.  She sees Chris at the bar and makes a beeline to him.



Noelle: Well, well, well.  Look who's here.  Mr Christian Pascual, the only man who ever dumped me.

Chris: Not now, Noelle.  I'm not in the mood.

Noelle: So where is she?  Where is this woman you are supposed to be in love with?  Why are you drinking all by yourself?

Chris ignores her and keeps drinking.

Holly: Noelle, c'mon girl, you're causing a scene...

Joy: Yes, people are staring at us..

Ivy: Noelle, this is low of you, it's embarrassing...

Noelle ignores her friends

Noelle: Hey, look at me when I am talking to you!  You may have a nice new suit but you are still the same ghetto thug that you've always been and always will be!  No amount of ...

Chris: Shut Up!  I don't give a rat's a$$ what you think of me! 

Chris leaves the bar. 

Noelle: (screaming as Chris is walking away)  You go to hell!  You go to hell and die! 

Chris: (thinking as he is walking away) Hmm, look at that.  Carol's relaxation techniques do work.

***

Scene: Pascual home living room.

Chris is watching a movie.  His grandfather Melchor walks in.

Melchor: Oh.  Hi, Chris, I didn't expect you to be home so early.  Is everything okay at the club?

Chris: Huh? Oh yes, everything’s fine.  Joseph is there, he's a good manager. 

Melchor sees what's playing on TV.

Melchor: You're watching 'Miracle on 34th Street' again?

Chris: Yeah.   

Melchor: Chris, I received a call from Miss Baltazar.  She said she can't continue our agreement.

Chris is silent.

Melchor; (continues) But I told our editor Beth that as far as I'm concerned, Miss Baltazar had fulfilled her end of the bargain and we will publish her book.  Anyone that can bring about this change in my grandson must be exceptional.

Chris: That she is.

Melchor: Chris, if there is something you want to talk about, I am right here for you.  I thought that we said that we were going to try to communicate better.

Chris: I love her but she doesn't want to have anything to do with me.

Melchor: Huh? Who? Is this still about Noelle Navidad?

Chris: No, no.  I am not in love with Noelle.  I'm in love with Carol.

Melchor: Carol who? Miss Carol Baltazar?

Chris nods.

Melchor: (surprised) Isn't she much older than you?

Chris: No, we're the same exact age.

Melchor: Really?  She hardly seems your type.

Chris: There's a lot more to her than meets the eye.

Melchor: Well, they say the ladies that are wound tight are usually the best once you have unleashed the tigress inside.

Chris: Have you been talking to Joseph?

Melchor: Huh? Joseph?  No.  You say Miss Baltazar does not want to have anything to do with you?

Chris: Yes.  It turns out that our psychotherapist has her own issues to deal with.

Melchor: What is the problem?

Chris: She had made some mistakes that she can't forgive herself for.  She thinks she can retreat from the world so she won't get hurt again.

Melchor: Ahhh.  Regrets.  That I understand.  I certainly have many regrets in the way I dealt with your mom.  If I have been different, maybe she wouldn't have run away and disappeared like that.  I wish everyday that I can change the past.  Maybe she would still be with us right now.

Chris: Lolo, please stop beating yourself up over that. 

Melchor: It's hard not to.

Chris: Like I said, I really believe that mom had regrets too.  She's talked many times about calling you, especially around Christmas time.

Melchor: I wish to God she did.  I truly do.

Chris: Me too, Lolo. 

Melchor: I especially regret how my actions affected you.  If Gabby were here, we would have been here to take care of you even if she couldn't.  You wouldn't have been in as much trouble as you were! .

Chris: Ha ! I don't know about that!

Melchor: Well okay, maybe I got a little carried away there.

They share a chuckle.

Chris: I love Carol very much.  I hope she can forgive herself enough to give us a chance. 

Melchor: Promise me Chris that you won't let your life be filled with regrets.  If you love Miss Baltazar like you say you do, then you fight for it. 

Chris: I plan on fighting.  But at this point, it may take a miracle.  (he looks at the TV, the scene is the part of the movie when they see Kris Kringle's cane). 

Melchor: Miracles can happen!   Look at us.  Who would have thought a month ago that we would be speaking like this. 

***

Scene: Cemetery

Carol is walking through the cemetery.  She stops in front of a tombstone. 

On top of the tombstone is a statue of an angel.  The inscription on the tombstone is “Baby Angel Baltazar Yu”  

Carol sits down in front of it.  She puts some flowers and cleans up around the tombstone.  She prays and meditates for a long time.

Carol: (tears streaming down her face)  Angel...my little Christmas Angel.  Can you ever forgive me?   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...